I believe all gear that can have multiple uses, should. These Fly's are designed to protect your gear from rain while being on the trail. But great gear should have multiple uses. With the clips on each corner of the Llama Pannier Rain Fly, you can attach it to just about anything they can clamp to. The paracord drawstring on each side allows you to either allow the Ran Fly to lay flat or cinch it up to protect your gear.
These are staples on every trip I do. One Rain Fly per set of panniers. I can not imagine not having these with me since there are so many uses. Here are a few.
- Rain protection while on the trail
- An easy place to lay out meat when butchering animals
- Covering saddles and gear at camp. My #1 use.
- Ground cloth for protecting gear or laying out trail lunches
- Collecting firewood
- I have even wrapped my son in a couple of them to keep him warm on a very cold elk hunt.
- 400D coated nylon packcloth
- Tarp clips on each corner
- High strength elastic on each corner
- 550 Paracord drawstring
- 60" x 36"